Confirmation of price terms for operations with goods or products that are transferred to the customs territory of Ukraine for processing; goods and products that are transferred outside the customs territory of Ukraine for processing; goods and products that have been processed.
Transactions of processing (tolling) operations with goods may include:
In order to receive the Letter of Confirmation for the Price Term verification for Tolling Agreement the following documents have to be submitted:
1. International business contract or the document that governs the tolling operation, that should include the agreed volume of output and value of the processed goods; specific amount, cost and time frame of output. Should the case be that International business contract or the document that governs the operation lacks the above-mentioned information it should be provided separately.
2. Information regarding the overall volume and total value of goods that are to be processed has to be submitted together with the processing flow chard except for the overhaul operations, including upgrading, renovation, repair, adjustments, gaging, and calibration. All steps of the processing are to be provided together with the explanation of the added value build-up for the goods that are placed in the customs territory (under the customs-approved treatment or use of goods). The amount and cost of products that are used in the processing, underlying cost and rationale of in-process losses on each stage, industrial waste and its cost are to be submitted.
3. Agreements with other companies, should the case be that other entities are taking part in the processing of the goods in part or in whole.
4. Volume and value of goods or the equivalent goods that are transferred to the customs territory of Ukraine for processing.
5. Other documents that the proprietor of goods or his representative wish to submit i.e. conclusions of state authorities, organizations, state standards, standards of the entity, technical specifications, description or blueprints of samples in accordance with which the processing is taking place, etc.
The above-mentioned list of documents is not comprehensive or final, should the submitted documents disable to make the correct and exact evaluation of the agreement, DZI shall have the right to request additional relevant information to the matter.
DZI can request to provide certified copies of documents or originals.
Documents in Russian or English languages do not need translation in other cases DZI can ask for a Ukrainian translation of the documents.
The Customer is responsible for the submitted documents (information) to be true, correct and valid (copy or original).
The evaluation is made within 7 business days. Should the case be that the experts need more clarification the time may be extended, but in any case, the Customer is notified of the development of said circumstances.
Should the Customer need the evaluation to be done faster, it has to be stated in the Application Letter, after the negotiations between the parties to understand the scope of the matter and reaching an agreement on the price of the service, the time can be decreased.
To facilitate the evaluation process the Letter of Application can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to +38 044 528-9156 but with an obligatory delivery of the original Application Letter by post to DZI.
Notice. The maximum size of one e-mail is 7 MB.