DZI shall provide a conclusion regarding the financial transaction and its economic viability (economic essence); analysis of the financial transaction and analysis of the economics behind it based on the submitted documents.
To make the expertise and provide the conclusion the following documents are to be submitted to DZI:
- Application Letter(original), that should include:
- Company name or Organization name or Establishment name; State Registration number; Individual Tax Number; Contact person details: (i) Name, Position, with verification documents for Legal entities, phone number, e-mail address; (ii) Passport details with verified copies, for Physical persons or Private entrepreneurs, Personal identification number, state registration number for private entrepreneurs, letter from Unified State Register or documents proving that the applicant is a tax-payer; (iii) all the mentioned documents are submitted initially or when the documents were changed and/or modified.
- Contract number, Subject-Matter of the contract, Price of the contract, and Payment terms;
- Reference material on the trustworthiness of submitted information and documents;
- Consent to use, keep, and process the information provided;
- Payment guaranty clause for the services to be rendered.
- Original or a copy of documents that describe the terms and conditions, details of the evaluated subject and/or contract and/or transaction:
- Description of the essence and objective of the financial transaction;
- Definition of the subject-matter of the parties of the financial transaction;
- Profitability calculation of the financial transaction;
- Information as to the parties to the financial transaction i.e. website, list of products or services, business plans etc.
- Sources of funds (assets);
- Agreement or Contract or Deal with all relevant amendments and annexes to hereof which are the matter of the inquiry and other documents that the Applicant feels sufficient to make the expertise;
- Transfer and acceptance act for services rendered/work complete/ goods delivered/ assets received;
- Invoices according to which the payment should be made;
- Documents that govern the price calculation for goods/services/ work/ assets i.e. cost breakdown, budgeting, and list prices that are used when setting the contract/agreement price;
- Price report on the intellectual property rights.
The above-mentioned list of documents is not comprehensive or final, should the submitted documents disable to make the correct and exact evaluation of the transaction, DZI shall have the right to request additional relevant information to the matter.
DZI can request to provide certified copies of documents or originals.
Documents in Russian or English languages do not need translation in other cases DZI can ask for a Ukrainian translation of the documents.
The Customer is responsible for the submitted documents (information) to be true, correct and valid (copy or original).
The evaluation is made within 7 business days. Should the case be that the experts need more clarification the time may be extended, but in any case, the Customer is notified of the development of the herein circumstances.
Should the Customer need the evaluation to be done faster, it has to be stated in the Application Letter, after the negotiations between the parties to understand the scope of the matter and reaching an agreement on the price of the service, the time can be decreased.
To facilitate the evaluation process the Letter of Application can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to +38 044 528-9156 but with an obligatory delivery of the original Application Letter by post to DZI.
Notice. The maximum size of one e-mail is 7 MB.